Quinta de Santa Teresa Vinho Verde Singular Branco 2019

Sale

Quinta de Santa Teresa Vinho Verde Singular Branco 2019
Regular price Regular Price: $14.99 Sale price
Your Price: $8.97
Save $6.02

Available: 15

/
Only 15 items in stock!

Organic

This wine shows aromas of white flowers, lychees and citrine fruits. On the palate it presents good body and depth, revealing a silky profile in harmony with a citric side and well integrated acidity. Smooth and captivating finish. High ageing potential. 45% Old Vines (60-100 years old), 24% Alvarinho, 11% Malvasia Fina, 10% Avesso, 10% Arinto

Grapes arrive to the winery in 24kgs boxes. They are hand-selected and destemmed, before going thru skin contact process and a gentle pneumatic press.
90% of the must ferments in stainless steel vats at low temperature, the other 10% fermenting in oak barrels. After fer­mentation the wine stays on its fine lees, with batonnage, for a long period. Stabi­lization and tender filtration take place.No animal derivate is used in the process, making it a vegan-friendly wine.
SKU

PJ00289

COUNTRY

Portugal

TYPE

White

VINTAGE

2019

VOLUME

.750L